Monday, March 17, 2014

I'm No Longer a Virgin

A Zumba virgin, that is!


Mary, a Canadian who lives just a couple of blocks from the complex, hosts Zumba on Monday and Wednesday mornings from 8:30 to 9:30. She's not the instructor, she simply provides her backyard for the class.


There are several ladies from the complex who attend regularly and I joined them this morning, for my first ever Zumba class.


Oh my gosh. What a hoot! I love to dance but my moves were so uncoordinated and not very Latin looking, at all...lol. About the time I figured out what to do, the instructors would change things up. I spent most of the class about 3 steps behind...lol. But I had a ball!


I can't wait for Wednesday.


And when we get home, I'm going to get our granddaughter, who's been in dance for 7 or 8 years, to show me how to do a couple of those moves that I just couldn't figure out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments posted anonymously, or with self-serving links, may be removed.