Saturday, January 1, 2011

I'm an Idiot

In my first blog post I said I wasn't very tech savvy. Ergo...in trying to change the title of Steve's blog, I somehow managed to delete my list of blogs I read. So those of you who notice you're no longer listed, it was completely unintentional. Many of the blogs I had listed, I also have saved in My Favourites. Some were added along the way after seeing links on someone else's blog, but not saved to My Favourites. Hand, meet Forehead.  It might take me a while to get everyone back.

If you read me and your blog was listed but you don't see it come back in the next couple days, please let me know. If you read me and your blog was never listed, you can let me know that, too, and I'll add you. Share the love and all that....

Jeepers, I hate when I do stuff like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments posted anonymously, or with self-serving links, may be removed.