Friday, November 25, 2011

Lather, Rinse, Repeat

Another uneventful day. Not having a vehicle means we don't get out much. Means I don't spend much, either...lol.

Neighbour Liz had to go uptown this morning and invited me along. I bought some hooks for hanging the rug when I finally finish sewing it. I also picked up a ceramic floor decoration...a couple of lizards on a rock. We went to the grocery store and I picked up a few things we needed. I'm trying not to buy too much at this point because we're leaving soon. But we needed bread and garbage bags. And Coke. Always need Coke. I keep those guys in business. Truly...lol.

Pool time in the afternoon. Spanish course and laundry in the evening.

It was 8 years ago, today, that my dad went to wherever it is that awesome fathers go when they pass. RIP, Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments posted anonymously, or with self-serving links, may be removed.