Monday, March 25, 2013

Chilly Day

After surviving last week's brutal heat today's 25C and breeze, courtesy of a Norte that blew in overnight, was a welcome reprieve. Until about noon. Now I'm just cold. Even Sr B, whom I swear is half polar bear, said he would have appreciated having a pair of slippers.

It was too cold to go out and about. Yes, I know how odd that sounds coming from a Canuck...lol. As much as Sr B is half polar bear, I remain convinced that the stork dropped me off in the wrong country. I was never meant to live where it snows. It doesn't take me long to acclimate to the heat here.

The day was spent inside, doing a bit of housework, working on a knitting project I brought down, some reading, net surfing and watching TV.  Pretty much what I would be doing at home when it's too cold to go out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments posted anonymously, or with self-serving links, may be removed.