Thursday, March 14, 2013

Merida Writers Group


Check out these beautiful ladies. They're all members of the Merida Writers Group and they had a book signing today, right here in Progreso.

I had never been to a book signing before so I had no idea what to expect. Fran, the lady who hosted the signing in her home, introduced Joanna who then introduced each of the other writers. Each author read a small part of the story she had submitted to their book Our Yucatan . (Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with Amazon or the Merida Writers Group). After, books were available for purchase and signing. Munchies were served and everybody visited with each other.

Many thanks to Theresa for inviting me. I really enjoyed it and was sorry I couldn't stay longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments posted anonymously, or with self-serving links, may be removed.